When I first started growing Cinnamon Basil, I wondered what to do with it.
I found a few ways that I love using it and this is one!
I had a few peaches that were beginning to get too soft, so I figured I would make a peach “tea” or a flavorful peach juice. Here is how to make it.
A handful of fresh Cinnamon Basil
1/2 of a lemon’s juice
- Chop peaches and place in a sauce pan
- Cover peaches with water and boil peaches. You will know it is finished once the water turns orange.
- Add honey and the juice of 1/2 of lemon until combined
- Strain peaches and place juice in desired container. Add basil then place into the refrigerator.
- Drink when cool. I found it best after it steeped for a day or two.
**Disclaimer: Consult a Doctor before using remedies. This is not intended to medically diagnose, cure, or treat diseases.**
Leave a Reply