I decided to make some easy stuffed peppers for dinner with no rice! Here is how to make it.
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
1 Small Chopped Onion
2 T Jarred Jalepenos
1-2 T Garlic
8 oz Cream Cheese
½ pt Chicken Broth
Salt and Pepper
Cheese (Mexican Blend, Provolone, Cheddar)
3 Bell Peppers (halved)
1 pt Salsa
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Lightly pour olive oil in the pan and heat. Add Chicken Thighs and add Taco Seasoning, Chipotle Powder, Salt and Pepper.
- Once Chicken is browned on both sides, add Chicken Broth and place lid on pot to cook until able to shred.
- Shred Chicken and place in a separate bowl.
- Add Chopped onion and jalapeños in the same pot with a bit more chicken broth to get the good bits. Then add garlic after a few minutes of sautéing.
- Place in bowl with shredded chicken. Add the cheeses, Salsa and stir.
- In a baking pan, spray the pan with oil and add Bell Peppers. Then stuff them with the filing. Top with extra cheese. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes covered. Remove cover after 15 minutes and bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes until cheese is melted and brown.
Leave a Reply